Saturday 23 November 2013

Festive Friday Challenge - Final Challenge

Oh dear, I only recently found this fun challenge and now this is the last one for the year!
It certainly inspires me to make holiday cards! But the good news is Festive Friday will start again in the new year, so I can start extra early for Christmas 2014!

The challenge is to choose our favourite challenge inspiration and make a card based on that. So I went back through the old inspiration photos and found this one....



I've used 2 different Memory Box dies, lots of distress ink, perfect pearls and glitter. It makes me wish we were with my Husband's family in Scotland for a white christmas!




6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this little Christmas scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosty goodness! So lovely and artsy, my favorite kind of picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rich colours and textures are so beautiful! I love the watercolour on the dies and of course all the lovey sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday! Merry Christmas - hope to see you again in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours Jenny - I need to get an earlier start on my Christmas cards too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the effect on the trees, it's so gorgeous. I love how you interpreted the challenge, thank you so much for sharing this with us at Festive Friday! We look forward to seeing you in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty!!! Love all the dimension you've created here! And we're so glad you found us! We'll take a bit of a break…I think Meredith will start us back in February, so we hope to see you then!!! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete