Friday 6 July 2018

More Monochrome Blues

I won the prize at A Blog Named Hero last month and received some goodies this week. I've used one of the beautiful stamps to make this card.

The stamp set is called Hero Florals Rose Stem and I decided to make another monochrome card, inspired by my blue and white dinner set.  I stamped with Versa Fine Clare Twilight and coloured with Zig Markers. The coverplate is from Kaisercraft. The backing card is blue to match and I used Arches 300gsm Hot Press Watercolour paper.

I'm entering the following challenges:-




(I was thinking 'Summertime Blues')



6 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this Jenny - what a dramatic card. Congratulations on your win, and an awesome 'christening' of the stamp.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful flower, Jenny! Love all the shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning....CAS perfection x Congrats too on the win x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous blue card Jenny! Such a pretty flower that you won ... no wonder you wanted to use it right away! Looks beautiful over the diamond cut background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful monochrome card Jenny. Love that gorgeous flower and the pretty stitched background too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge'and we hope to see you again soon. ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete