Tuesday 13 March 2012

Autumn - my favourite season

I made this card for the 'Less is More' challenge, which is a one layer card with script. I hope this fits the criteria. I used some very old rub-ons from my stash and a Kaisercraft stamp on pearled card stock.
I kept saving these rub-ons intending to make a scrapbook page, but never got round to it.


It's another beautiful sunny day here in Melbourne, It's hard to believe there are many people north of us, surrounded by water and others still waiting with the fear of flooding. I am thinking of them and praying for the rain to stay away.

6 comments:

  1. This is a great one layer card... it's so great to see you at "Less is More".
    Thanks so much for joining us and we hope to see you next time.It would be great if you could link our blog in your posting too.
    Thanks
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess rub ons are no more a 'layer' than ink
    FAB card

    Thank you very much
    amdni
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to a fellow Jenny M :0)
    Great card, love the mix of fonts and sentiments :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous and unusual card Jenny! Thinking of you all too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. I like the focus on the seasons, and the different fonts and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How striking! Love this take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete