Saturday, 21 December 2013

Case Study Challenge #171

I just love the inspiration for this weeks Case Study Challenge! I loved it when I first saw it on Moxie Fab World and I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by to case this image.




I stamped the image on the die cut bird and then used masking fluid to cover the image. When it was dry, I used various inks and spritzed them. The hardest part was waiting for it to dry!
I then stamped the images on the card, die cut the birdcage and mounted the cage and bird on the card.
The stamps are Floral Applique from Penny Black, the bird die is from Memory Box and the cage die is from Tim Holtz.

I'm making a card set for a Christmas gift, so I preferred not to add a sentiment.

10 comments:

  1. This is INCREDIBLE! Love the vibrancy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wow. Masking fluid, I gotta look into that. Your bird is so vibrant and filled with BAM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks stunning Jenny - LOVE the bold colours!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an eye catching creation. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, Jenny! This is so stunning! BEAUTIFUL work! :-) Congratulations on being chosen in the Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Jenny! Congats on the top 3 at CASE study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really gorgeous card Jenny. Congratulations on your Top 3 at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Jenny - I just love it! I hope your chrissy was lovely - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, congrats on being spotted on PB's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How stunningly eye catching!!

    ReplyDelete