Monday 24 February 2014

Case Study Challenge #179

Wow I'm just loving the beautiful inspiration from the current Muse, Danielle Flanders,  over at the Case Study challenge.


I've used a stencil, versamark and pink/gold pearl-ex powder to get the background pattern. I didn't use a sealer, so it got a bit scratched, but I decided I quite liked the distressed look. The splatter is made from paint and the sentiment is from Kaisercraft.
I'm also entering this in the Moxie Fab World Hexagon challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jenny, love the layered butterflies and the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. I love your background and how your butterfly pops! Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous!! Love the distressed look of the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background and layered butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Jenny!

    And thanks for linking it up to the MFW Happy for Hexagons challenge!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete