Thursday 7 July 2016

A Special Birthday

Just a quick post to share a card I made for a special lady  - Shery Russ.

It is a double celebration for Shery - 3rd Anniversary for her amazing stamp company, STAMPlorations and also turning the Big 40! Congrats Shery, I hope you had a wonderful celebration for both achievements.


The cupcake image is from STAMPlorations and I used Zig CCRB Markers directly on stamp and then a brush with water.
I added a shadow with a grey marker and of course my favourite Wink of Stellar for some shimmer. The sentiment is from Concord & 9th. 






5 comments:

  1. These artsy cupcakes are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is gorgeous - love those colours together, and the wonderful sparkle. A stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cupcakes, super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is fabulous! I dodn't know it was Shery's birthday! BTW, you won a proze at STAMPlorations in May...better go claim it!

    ReplyDelete