Tuesday 25 July 2017

Brighter Days

Here's another card for the Creativity Meets C9 Challenge.

I've decided that the best way to beat the lack of Mojo is to relax! So instead of trying to think up edgy designs, I'm just chilling and enjoying colouring and playing with all my lovely supplies.

I stamped the image and sentiment with black ink and clear embossed. Then I coloured with Distress Inks, Derwent Inktense Pencils, Gansai Tambi and Zig CCRB Markers. I was trying to use more autumn tone colours, because I wanted to get away from Pink and Red.  The floral image is of course from Concord  & 9th Hello Lovely and the sentiment is from their Shine Brighter set. This image is all over the internet, which makes it hard to be original, but it is so lovely and always looks fab!
I used the sketch from Fusion Challenge.

I'm entering the following challenges:-



Simon Monday Challenge - On the Edge

10 comments:

  1. I like the combination of the sentiment with the brightly coloured flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely Jenny, which I suspect is the result of your relaxing and enjoying the process
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers, Jenny! Great idea for relaxing and coaxing back a missing mojo. We'd never it was lacking with this beauty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, I needed your advice today! I'm really hoping your relaxing idea works. Your card is lovely! Love the colors and beautiful coloring. Thanks so much for joining our Embossing Challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this topic and am very excited.Thank you.
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Jenny - I always find colouring relaxes me...looks like you've created a very soft and serene card in the process of relaxing! Thanks for playing along with Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers ae so rich and elegant! Beautifully colored! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty! I love the design. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mojo and mine must be having a date somewhere off in the woods because, right now, all it's letting me create are CAS designs. :o Well these watercolored flowers look both gorgeous AND relaxing. <3 Thanks for playing along at Fusion, lovely!

    ReplyDelete