Sunday 14 January 2018

Delft Monochrome Copics

Of all the amazingly beautiful cards I've seen around the internet, using Concord & 9th's 'Hello Lovely', my absolute favourite is this stunner by Sandy Allnock. You can see her video here.


So today I watched her video several times and decided to attempt a similar card, but using Delft Blue colours. It is so much harder, for me, anyway, to use the same shades on the whole image, than using different colours. I know I have been told that 'we're our own harshest critic', but hey, someone has to be and it just means I aim to improve, each time I try.

So although I can see lots of mistakes, I had lots of fun making this and intend to have another go soon.
The die is from CUTplorations.
I'm entering my card in the following challenges.

Winter Blues


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochromatic design! Love the big flower that fills the card! Thanks so much for sharing your "winter blues" with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blue floral card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how soft and elegant this is! Beautifully done, Jenny! Thanks so much for joining us in the WCMC9 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card; it's wonderful. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete