Tuesday 3 March 2020

Luck of the Irish

It's time for a new CAS Watercolour Challenge and this month our host Julia, has chosen 'Luck of the Irish' as her theme. I was planning to do a 4 leaf clover, but it was too big, so I decided to do a 3 leaf
Shamrock instead.

I sprinkled some Brushos on my craft sheet, added some water and smooshed and pounced some card
in the colour. When dry, I repeated the process using Nuvo Shimmer Powder, which added some lovely shimmer.  The stitched heart die is from Mama Elephant and the gorgeous sentiment stamp is from Just Rite Stamps. I embossed the stripes at the bottom of the card for interest and of course a touch of gold bling!



This month our Guest Designer is Hannelie from  Desert Diva.
I hope you visit our blog to see what the rest of the team have created and you can join in the challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jenny, love that big shamrock you've created with the Brushos and heart die... great sentiment too, hugs Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous depth of green colors on your pretty heart shamrock Jenny! And then curving them adds more dimension - that sentiment IS beautiful and so pretty in gold! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous colour Jenny, the perfect green:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shamrock made of hearts is FABULOUS Jenny!! I love all the green tones you got from your Brusho's and Nuvo Shimmer Powder, and I imagine the shine in real life is AWESOME!! Love the gold sentiment and bling too! A perfect card for St. Paddy's Day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome St. Patty's day card, the petals of your shamrock look so great.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea to use the heart die and the the deep greens from the brusho's look amazing x. Great sentiment too x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shamrock is absolutely stunning Jenny, but the composition of the card is fabulous too. I love the gold embossed sentiment and those grounding embossed lines. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look you got with the Brusho's and the shine comes through with the Nuvo shimmer. The beautiful gold sentiment makes it so elegant.

    ReplyDelete