Tuesday 5 January 2021

More Exciting News

 I'm very happy to share the news that I'm joining the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Card Challenge Design Team! Yay! So now I have an excuse to make make Christmas Cards all year round:)


So this is my first card for the Design Team...

I stamped the stockings with a magazine freebie stamp and Versafine Claire Inks.
The background was embossed with an Ultimate Crafts EF.  The Tim Holtz die-cut foliage was coloured with the same inks and I added some bling for the berries.
The sentiment is from Kaisercraft and was fussy cut and mounted with dimensional tape.



I hope you'll pop over to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge blog to see more creations from the DT and be inspired to join in the challenge. It's never to early to start on Christmas Cards:)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


9 comments:

  1. your stockings look so pretty on your embossed background
    wonderful card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenny, and welcome to the HLS Christmas team! I love your bright and cheery festive card! The embossed background adds a lot of interest and the stocking arrangement is so cute.
    Take care,
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! Congratulations, Jenny! Love these colorful stockings hanging from the pretty garland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love the embossing folder you used and the stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cheerful card Jenny - love the textured background too - that is really elegant
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the bright colours of your stockings, Jenny! Such great texture with your embossed background. A fabulous Christmas card! Congrats on joining the HLS Christmas DT!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great texture, love the addition of the foliage and a fabulous Christmas card. Many congratulations again jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute make hun, love the layout
    Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete