Saturday 30 April 2022

Last Minute Challenge Cards

 Hi there. I nearly forgot to share these cards I made for a few challenges...

The tag is made with Gina K Seasons Of Joy Tag die, with the top trimmed off and a die-cut bow added.
I stamped the daffodils from Gina K Easter Blessings and coloured with Karin Markers. The sentiment is from Spring Tulips and the bee from Beautiful Bees.  

The beautiful spray of flowers is from Altenew Sparkle Bright. The image was coloured with the Altenew inks using the Layered Stencils. I used the gorgeous Organic Linen EF for the background. 
This is a Shaker card made with a cellophane bag, which is so easy!

I'm sharing my cards at the following challenges:- 

Card1


Card 2


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)






4 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards, I especially like the backgrounds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations! Love the background texture on your Tag card! Beautiful Spring Daffodils! Thanks so much for playing along in my Tag Challenge at Gina K Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers, Jenny! Your coloring is spot on and I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Jenny. Love all the texture on both cards with the embossed background. Your daffodils are so bright and pretty ... spring has sprung!! :) And your shaker card is gorgeous with the pretty purple blooms. I have not used a cellophane bag for a shaker, but it's on my "to-do" list ... this looks awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete