Friday 17 July 2020

Another All White Christmas Card

I really love white on white, but I do find it a challenge.  I prefer it with a pop of gold, silver or red, but this challenge is good for me to stretch myself.


I embossed the larger oval frame and then die-cut the smaller window.  I embossed the base card with and then added some white sequins and 'snow' to make a shaker. To finish I added an embossed sentiment panel and die-cut  Christmas Trees,  to which I added lots of shimmer. 

I'm sharing at the following:- 


Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Just gorgeous, Jenny!
    Hugs, Liv (Swissie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est magnifique cette carte Jenny, même si dans ton pays, la saison n'est pas propice aux paysages blanchi de neige. je suis contente que ce challenge t'ai plus. merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - a wonderful white on white card Jenny - love the shaker element behind the trees.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a stunning card. The white on white looks fabulous, great design and loving the texture too x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me think of an elegant snow globe! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made such a wonderful festive card in white :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful white card.I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Jenny, this card is just magic! I love how you played with the different elements, cut-outs and textures, and the shaker window is the absolute icing on the cake!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the 52CCT this week. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design Jenny! Gorgeous white-on-white card! xx

    ReplyDelete