Sunday 5 July 2020

Sweet Birthday

Hi there. It's a very chilly Sunday where I live, not really the weather for my first card!



 I decided to keep this card very CAS, but I wish now that I'd added a black border. Next time!
The stamp set is Concord & 9th 'Sweet & Cool', coloured with zig Markers and Distress Inks and glitzed up with Nuvo Shimmer Gloss.

I'm sharing at the following:-


Bright & Cheerful


I'm also sharing a Christmas tag...


I made this tag a while ago and the die is at my beach house, but I'm fairly sure it's from Concord & 9th and I think the sentiment is from Kaisercraft. 

I'm sharing at the following:-


                                      ABC Christmas Challenge - N & O are for?


Anything Goes


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




10 comments:

  1. Yummy first card and perfectly CAS and a blingy and pretty tag Jenny x.Cold, wet and windy my end....Summer! x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been hot here so your ice cream bar looks so tempting! Love how you've colored it! Yum! Sweet tag too! I love the way the Christmas tree is partially cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card Jenny - yes, it's a tad cool this side of 'the ditch' to be eating ice-blocks too! The tag is stunning!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny! Simon Says Stamp and I have been trying to get a hold of you to let you know that you were one of the winners of their most recent Flickr challenge. They sent you a message on Flickr and are waiting for you to respond with your email address. They need it to send your gift certificate. If you need any help with that, head to my Instagram (bdengler4) and send me a direct message there. Thanks and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and a sweet little tag! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colouring of your popsicle! And you're right, the tree is a C&9 die, as I have it, too. Looks great on the glitter paper! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your watermelon iced treat looks delicious, Jenny! I love the way you've coloured this! And your CAS Christmas tag is beautiful with the cut tree in the glittery green layer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny this is precious in glitter! Thank you for joining us at Christmas Kickstart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Christmas tag... and the watermelon card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas Challenge blog!

    Monica- DT
    http://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sparkling tag! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete