Tuesday 25 September 2012

City Crafter week 127- Inchies challenge

I've been using Opals thick embossing powder a bit lately because it's been sitting
neglected in my cupboard for years!
I decided to have a bit of a play with Inchies and the coloured Opals.
























I inked the Inches and then embossed with Opals
3 times. I then heated it again and pressed the stamp in to the Inchie.
I then die cut the sentiment and pressed the card in to an embossing pad and
used the same powder to emboss it.  This was a fun method and
I like the combination of texture and smoothness.

I am entering this card in the City Crafter - Inchies challenge.



5 comments:

  1. Adorable work! I love your embossed inchies. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and cute!!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very clever and beautiful this is ... wonderful take on the challenge ... many thanks for playing at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That is so creative. Looks fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks amazing and I love all the texture x x

    ReplyDelete