Wednesday 19 September 2012

Playdate Cafe - revisited

Here's another one for this week's Playdate Cafe,
because I really do love these colours!


This card was a true serendipitous creation! I looked in my box
of scrap paper and found these - The purple is crate paper, the 'seafoam' is
Prima and the 'tangerine' is Pink Paislee. The buttons, sequins and gems
are also from a big tin of mixed bling. The sentiment stamp is from Kikki K!
I receivied an email giving me $10 to spend in store, no minimum spend
so I got a box sent of stamps for $10. They are lots of fun.

I thought I'd enter this in the Moxie Fab World movement challenge.
I know when I look at this card my eyes start at the left hand side of
the banner, then move across and then down to the sentiment.























4 comments:

  1. LOVE the banner and the twine! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banners are really pretty--great embellishing. I LOVE the stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete