Saturday 29 September 2012

Runway Inspired #20

It's a beautiful sunny morning in Melbourne and it's Grand Final Day for Aussie Rules
Football. Unfortunately the forecast is for rain and hail when the game is on, but
my Husband and Son remain optimistic about the weather and the game. They are going to
see their beloved Hawthorn play. There is very strong rivalry between Sydney and
Melbourne and the other team is from Sydney.  Anyway, I hope hope our team wins so I have
2 happy boys at home tonight! GO HAWKS!

Now, back to cards! Here is a card for the Runway Inspired challenge #20:-


























The image stamps are from Stampin Up  'oh so lovely' set
and haven't been used for a long time. The sentiment is from
Stamp World. I used Copics and glitter pens to colour the
flowers and black enamel on the centre of the poppy.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love how you coloured your flowers. I'm seen glimpses of the big footy match and it's still anyones game....Go Hawks! Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - pretty flower images. I like how you've got the stripes of purple to reflect the runway. Sorry to hear Hawks lost - sounds like it was close. No. 1 Son lives in Hawthorn, but being a Brit, he doesn't really follow Aussie Rules. I'm sure he would have heard the noise from the G, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I do like the flowers and the way you've echoed the floor with the lilac blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft and beautiful...I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. So glad you joined us at the Runway Challenge!

    ReplyDelete