Monday 17 September 2012

Playdate cafe

The colours at the Playdate Cafe this week are just gorgeous! So soft and feminine.
I'm away for the weekend with limited supplies . I tried to do a watercolour, but I wasn't happy with the peach colour, so then I remembered my copies. This is the result:-



The sentiment stamp is from American Crafts Amy Tangerine (I love her collection) and
The bird stamp is from Prima. I used some gloss paper and the strip on the side is Basic Grey.
I thought about adding a ribbon or twine, but decided to keep it CAS.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the colorful birdies! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest bird card! The way you colored in the sentiment is so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely indeed! Fabulous birdie stamp and I love how you've coloured the birds, and those pops of colour in the sentiment make it really funky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - I love those cute birds x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just said 'Oh how lovely' and then read the sentiment lol. Such a sweet card for our challenge, really lovely. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my favorite cards of yours EVER! I love everything about it, actually have the Amy T. stamp set and have yet to ink it up. thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how lovely indeed!

    Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete