Saturday 21 January 2023

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE (JAN '23 REMINDER)

 It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so we have more inspiration for you at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this month is...

'Anything Goes'
or
'SOMETHING NEW'

I used another 'new to me' stamp.

Another cute stamp set I received from my generous friend, Loll.  
Stamp: Penny Black Stamps Puptastic (Scooter)


You can see more inspiration from  our talented  GDT  and the rest of the team at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:

Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use that hessian look, is it paper? It looks so real and it works perfectly to frame your little dog scene xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Jenny! Love the texture on your card front. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like this pup found a forever home with you, Jenny! Sweet, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Jenny. I love the fun sentiment that is just perfect!! Love it!! x

    ReplyDelete