Thursday, 21 November 2024

Time Out Challenge #277 IBW

  Hey there Crafty Friends! It's time for a Time Out Inspired by Words Challenge and we have a great quote to inspire you.. "There truly is not an occasion that is not improved by wearing something festive".

Well, I bought a stamp especially for this challenge, but sadly I'm away from home and forgot to take a photo of my card. So I here is my second choice...

The stamp is from Stamplorations and I had to do some fiddly fussy cutting. 
I think they look quite festive and could be going to a Christmas Ball. 


Our wonderful sponsor is Top Flight Stamps. Our challenge winner as chosen by the Design Team will receive a $25.00 Store Credit as a prize from Top Flight Stamps.

We are so happy to have the incredibly talented Tenia,  from Jazzy Paper Designs , joining us as Guest Designer for this challenge. You can see Tenia's gorgeous card and more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


                                            


8 comments:

  1. Those outfits do look smart. I hope they had a lovely time wherever they went xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image and I logve the way you gave it color and texture. I love the background and your color choices. Very fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes--they look ready for a Christmas Ball! Absolutely beautiful, Jenny! Hope you'll post the other card when you're home as I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant and perfect for a Christmas ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look totally festive! I love the restricted color palette, very stylish. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do make a handsome couple, Jenny, and very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This handsome couple is certainly stepping out in style, Jenny! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete