Friday, 24 July 2026

Seize the Birthday #331- Square Card + Non-white base

Hi there Crafty Friends! It's time for another Seize The Birthday Challenge.

Glenda is our host for this challenge and her chosen "Topping" option this time is...make a square card (any size) with a non white base.  If you are not in to our "toppings" option, you can make any kind of  Birthday Card. 

I decided to use up some pretty patterned paper from my stash and pair it with a stamped flower.

Stamp: Simon Says Stamp Wild & Free
Paper: Kaisercraft


You can see more from our talented Surprise Party Guest Lynda from Loopy-Loo Cards and the rest of the Design Team at  the Seize the Birthday Challenge blog.

I hope you'll find time to join us. Remember, the topping is optional, so if you prefer Anything Goes, that's fine,  so long as it's birthday themed. 

   Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







No comments:

Post a Comment