Sunday 9 June 2013

Moxie Fab World- TT -

It's a long weekend in Australia and I'm having a lovely, relaxing time at our beach house in Queenscliff. I brought a few crafting supplies with me and have made a card for the Tuesday Trigger at MFW.


Edited: Sorry to anyone who looked and couldn't see my card. I had technical difficulties
due to only being able to use my Iphone.

Now I am problems with pecking order for the computer - DD wants to use it.
So here is a thumbnail of card and check out my Flickr (http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/75947918@N02/8992787016/)for a better look.


























I've finally been able to add another photo, but it's still not very good - the yellow always seems to be over exposed.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny - not sure if there is a problem with the post, or just me - only mentioning it because I can see your other posts fine but there is no photo showing up on this one. I'm envious of the beach house - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the pic either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, there was no photo in your original post. But I can see the photos now. Love that paisley stamp! We should catch up again - Lyndal wants to meet up for coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background is so pretty! Did you mask the paisley stamps? It's such a cheerful card. P.S. The second photo looks great on my computer.

    ReplyDelete