Sunday, 9 June 2013

Moxie Fab World- TT -

It's a long weekend in Australia and I'm having a lovely, relaxing time at our beach house in Queenscliff. I brought a few crafting supplies with me and have made a card for the Tuesday Trigger at MFW.


Edited: Sorry to anyone who looked and couldn't see my card. I had technical difficulties
due to only being able to use my Iphone.

Now I am problems with pecking order for the computer - DD wants to use it.
So here is a thumbnail of card and check out my Flickr (http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/75947918@N02/8992787016/)for a better look.


























I've finally been able to add another photo, but it's still not very good - the yellow always seems to be over exposed.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny - not sure if there is a problem with the post, or just me - only mentioning it because I can see your other posts fine but there is no photo showing up on this one. I'm envious of the beach house - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, there was no photo in your original post. But I can see the photos now. Love that paisley stamp! We should catch up again - Lyndal wants to meet up for coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is so pretty! Did you mask the paisley stamps? It's such a cheerful card. P.S. The second photo looks great on my computer.

    ReplyDelete