Sunday 18 August 2019

Mixed Media Fun

I saw the gorgeous colour combo inspiration over at Winnie & Walter and decided to get out my Acrylic Inks.




I taped down some Arches 300gsm Cold Pressed Watercolour paper and the applied a liberal wash.
I then dropped various colours of Acrylic Ink and blended with a paper towel and my fingers.
When completely dry, I stamped the tree and added the pink 'blossoms' with Posca paint pen. I then stamped and white embossed the sentiment. To finish I die cut the birds and coloured with Jane Davenport paint pen and mounted on a black base card.

The stamps are from Winnie & Walter 'A Tree for all Seasons'.

I'm entering the following challenges:-








4 comments:

  1. what a stunner of a background Jenny. A fabulous design. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Dawn -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that looks like a typical stormy spring day Jenny - a wonderful background and a perfect tree :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning background and so very eye catching. One beautiful and stand out card x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a fabulous background. Love the tree too! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete