Monday 5 August 2019

Hot Pink Stencilling

Happy Monday!

Last week I had fun getting inky with sprays and stencils, inspired by the theme at CAS Stencil Challenge.


This is actually the transfer from the stencil, after I made the initial stencilled piece. I decided I preferred the negative look.  I used a Dylusions spray and watercolour paper. 

Stamps: Mama Elephant 'Make a Wish'
Dies: Butterfly from Penny Black; Square frame from MFT
Stencil: not sure

I'm entering the following challenges:-

Theme: Bright & Cheerful


Theme: Anything Goes




8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jenny, gorgeous striking colour with your negative stencil panel, great contrast with the black butterfly, sentiment and card...thanks for sharing with CAS Stencil, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny this is stunning - love the vibrant colour, especially with the black matting, butterfly and sentiment to really set it off.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually prefer the monoprint to the actual sprayed stencil too, Jenny. Love the happy contrast of hot pink and white! The butterfly looks happy to perch there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant colours and the effect of the monoprint looks artsy unique and fabulous x I love it x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hot pink sprays for your monoprint white circle stenciled image. I love your black butterfly, sentiment and card base. So beautiful with the pinks. TFS and joining us Jenny at CAS Stenci. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun design and I love the contrast of hot pink with black accents! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS and CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the hot pink with this dotty stencil, Jenny! The white and pink really stand out against the black butterfly and frame. Fantastic card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hot pink really pops off the black Jenny! what a lovely design! xx

    ReplyDelete