Friday 9 August 2019

From our Garden

Hi there. I decided to make a card for this month's Altenew Inspiration challenge. The inspiration photo is really gorgeous.


 I only have a couple of Altenew stamp sets with me at the moment, so I couldn't do a flower, but then I felt inspired to use this beautiful stamp set. I think it would be fun to make a series of cards with this set for gifts. 

I began by making a couple of splash backgeounds and then stamping and fussy cutting the vases. Then I stamped and coloured the rest of the scene. Easy peasy and so much fun:)

I'm entering the following challenges:-







4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Jenny - love your use of the stamps, it's a gorgeous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card with a fabulous and cute little scene x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the dimension the splattered and cut out vases give!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely, calm scene, Jenny ... those splattery vases are and the loose colouring are fabulous! Deliciously whimsical! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete