Saturday 31 August 2019

Penguin Pals

I got another Christmas card made today, but I think I might need to ramp up the production! It's a new month tomorrow and before we know it, the Silly Season will be upon us!


These cute Penguins are from Uniquely Creative 'Penguin Pals'. I shaded the Penguins and coloured the caps with Copic Markers. The embossing folder is from Stampin Up and the sentiment is an oldie from Kaisercraft.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:-



ANYTHING GOES






4 comments:

  1. What a set of cute images Jenny, and you have coloured their hats beautifully on this fun card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faces of those adorable and fun penguins. The hats are super cute too x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Christmas card, Jenny...love the embossed background and the sweet penguins.
    Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Very 'Happy Feet'!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete