Thursday 8 August 2019

You Matter

Hello friends. I had some more inky fun making this card.


I based it on the sketch from 'Case this Sketch', but flipped it.  I used stencils from Kaisercraft and Distress Inks. The poppy die is from Memory Box and I've totally forgotten the brand for the sentiment. My stamps are at the beach house, so I'll check next time I go there.  The rectangle frame die is from Stamplorations. 

I was going for a Japanese look and I'm happy with the result. Hope you like it too:)

I'm entering the following challenges:-





2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Jenny - loving your ombre stencilled background and the use of one of my favourite dies :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this design. The stencilled background looks fab, and I do love that die. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete