Thursday 15 August 2019

Fashionable

Hi there. I'm so excited to be Guest Designer in the current challenge at TIME OUT, one of my favourite Challenges. They always have great inspiration and fun themes.
The theme for this challenge is 'FASHIONABLE'.




I was unsure at first what I could make for this theme, but I rummaged through my old woodmount stamps and found this cute set from Judikins. I thought an Ombre top would be fashionable.
I used Distress Inks and blend directly on the stamp.



This week's sponsor is STAMPlorations, a fantastic company with so many unique stamps, stencils and dies.

You should pop over to the Time Out Blog to see the wonderful and Fashionable cards created by the talented Design Team.

I'm adding my card to the following challenges:-

THEME: Midsummer Blues


THEME: Midsummer Blues





7 comments:

  1. So cute and fun, Jenny ... and deliciously CAS ... love that ombré inking on the sweater! Thanks so much for inspiring our players as our Guest Designer at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bute outfit ;-) Idon't do skirtsor high heels anymore but I miss them ;-) Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - what a fashionable card and outfit - a fabulous card Jenny
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that adorable outfit, fabulous shoes, ombre top. What a fun take on our challenge. It's delightful to have you with us as Guest Designer! Thanks for this wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun idea with the theme. Great design, pretty ombre fashionable effect on the jumper and the card is fabulous x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! What an amazing CAS design and fantastic idea. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete