Tuesday 24 April 2012

Playdate Cafe - super bright!

Click here if you want to join in the fun .



















This stamp always reminds me of Audrey, so I thought it appropriate to use it,
because when I think Audrey, I think pink and black! Also, the lips in the inspiration photo made me think of this stamp.
The image stamp is from Art Stamps America,  the sentiment is Hero Arts and
the paper is Christina Re. I used a Hero arts chevron die to make the arrows and nest abilities
for the circle and scalloped circle. The gems are from Kaisercraft.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card, great design. Thanks for playing with us at The play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move over Audrey Hepburn! What a great image to mix with the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! Love the lady in her sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete