Friday 11 January 2013

Moxie Fab World - Window cards

Just a quick post - i's dinner time!

I have just acquired a gorgeous stencil from Crafters Workshop (Balzer Designs _ Lotus) and I wanted to have a play with it.  I also had this gorgeous Japanese paper so I made this window card for the Moxie Fab World - Window card challenge.



I used versa magic ink and digress markers and a gold gel pen.
I also stamped the background of the insert with Hero Arts Japanese script.

I was having so much fun  I made a second card.


3 comments:

  1. Your window cards are beautiful! Love the paper on the first one and the last one has a pretty CAS look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty. I love the design~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete