Friday 29 March 2013

Runway Inspired Ric #32 and MFW Emphasize the Negative

Happy weekend and 2 weeks school holidays here - which also means Mum's holiday!
For those of you who may have read my earlier posts, Emma has got the all clear and is allowed to go to Vietnam with her Dad. So that means My son and I are home alone plus the 2 terrors (pups).

Here is another card for the Runway Inspired challenge.



 

 

















I have used Memory box dies for the butterflies. The black card is  mounted with foam to
create a bit of depth behind the negative die cut. I have included lots of sparkle and shimmer.

I'm also entering this in the MFW Emphasise the Negative challenge.



















6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty....I love the dramatic colors and how you added the bright pink in the negative....such an awesome design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Jenny! So much sparkle and shine! Love that butterfly with the flower center, and love that ribbon! Thanks for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this one is for Sophia's momma...ME! so awesome the effect of it, kind of metallic and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pink peaking out from underneath the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one almost looks like embossed metal! I love the pretty detailed butterfly and the pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete