Tuesday 9 April 2013

Case Study Challenge #135 - Week 1 with JJ Bolton!

Today I made a card for the Case Study Challenge, however it was one of those cards that seems to have a life of its own! You see it started out CAS like JJ's but I just couldn't help myself, those distress inks cried out for more! My idea was to make an Autumn card because it is such a beautiful balmy day today. I don't have any dies suitable for this technique, only the old fashioned dies with more than one letter on the die (might have to do some shopping!), so I used chipboard and an ombre effect to match the colour of the leaves.

This is Jj's amazing card and the inspiration photo:-

1 comment:

  1. love those distress inks! I now need you to make a Spring card for us here in Canada! lOL Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy :)