Wednesday 22 January 2014

Curtain Call - Love letter take 2

I have another card for the Curtain Call - Love Letter challenge. I've had these cute little envelopes in my stash for a while, so I thought it would be perfect for this challenge.



Eek, there's no stamping on my card! I used the silhouette to cut the little love heart bunting. After I cut it I inked it and covered it with glossy accents.  Then I used some random die cut hearts and to make it quicker, I swiped them with Memento luxe ink and clear embossed. To finish off the card, I mounted it on a light blue base, then added the sequins and die - cut letters.

9 comments:

  1. Love this whimsical card, Jenny! Love the glossy heart banner - I get jittery too if there's no stamping on my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little heart banner.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable card I love your banner it is just grand

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute, love this with the birdies! I had to have a cute birdie in mine too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Jenny ... the glossy banner is amazing and I love the scattering of hearts and sequins! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, super cute!
    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete