Sunday 12 January 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge Ric 51- Take 2

This is my 2nd card for the Runway Inspired challenge. My first card was an arty style card and in this card I wanted the reflect the texture and colour of the suit.






















































For the background I embossed white card stock and then coloured it with Pan Pastel and Pearl-ex true blue. The rose is sure to be recognisable to everyone - Stampin Up 5th Ave Floral. I stamped the image twice in black and coloured with distress inks, then stamped some script over the images.  I then cut out the rose in 2 different sizes and layered them.
To finish it off, I swiped the rose with versamark and embossed with glitter embossing powder. The leaves have been diecut with a memory box die.
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Lovely Layers.

I'm thinking about having a 3rd go at this challenge, because I want to make a card with the brighter orange and darker blue.

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH! Look at that gorgeous large flower! BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the glitter and embossed background! FAB! And I just scrolled down to your first card-- WOWOWZA! That butterfly takes my breath away:) AMAMAMAMAAMZING:)

    THANKS so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love <3 You made my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing details! Love the shiny glossy flower surface! GREAT job on the glitter embossing! Thanks so much for playing with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete