Tuesday 4 March 2014

SSS Monday Challenge/ Case Study challenge 3

Yes I'm very inspired by Danielle's inspiration card this week at Case Study challenge. I've had this chipboard clock for a long time and I just had the sudden urge to use it. Then when I had completed the card, I checked to see what the theme is at SSS Monday challenge and well talk about serendipidity! The theme is 'Tick Tock'!!! The weird thing is I was almost expecting it - am I becoming psychic?



The paper is from MME again - it was difficult to use this paper as the reverse is the beautiful hexagon pattern and I'm nearly out of it! I used a PB balloon die to cut the circle for the clockface!
The clock was inked with distress stain and silver pigment ink. I stamped the script in the background with Tattered rose distress ink using a Kaisercraft stamp. The sentiments are from SSS. The butterfly is made with a PB die and the flowers from a Memory Box die.

6 comments:

  1. Oh do I ever know what you mean about using up paper favorites! So funny, but well worth it! this is a stunner in pewter and powder blue! Loving your choices of dies and arrangement of all the elements. You are gifted with knowing the right placement! Super card envy here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the talent you have, it wouldn't be fair if you were psychic, too, Jenny! But however it happened, you sure made the most perfect card for it!! I love every single thing!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love this vintage-y look and your paper choices. Glad you played along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing wee collage Jenny, I love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the clock face and the placement of the other elements to complement it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is fabulous! Love the beautiful die cut leaves and butterfly. The clock is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete