Friday 1 May 2015

Happy Blooms and Happier Mail!

Hey there. It's Friday evening here in Australia and I've just been to the Post Office to pick up a little gift I bought myself! I was feeling a bit down the other day and decided retail Therapy would help!

But before I get to that, I have a card to share for the Muse Card Challenge.


I was inspired by the gold embossed daisies, but decided to use silver instead.  I began by using Geliplate print I'd made last week with a Stamploration's stencil. Then I stamped and embossed the daisies and added the pink, using my new Abandoned Coral distress marker. It has a very painterly look, which is what I was aiming for. The butterfly is a Poppy Stamps die-cut, which I silver embossed. The stamps  are also  from  Stamplorations.

I'm also entering the Simon Monday Challenge and the Simon Wednesday Challenge which both have an Anything Goes theme this week.

ETA: Just remembered to add this to the STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge!







7 comments:

  1. How beautiful!! I love all the silver embossing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jenny! Love the colours of your blooms and background --- so pretty together. Looks like you're going to have a lot of fun watercolouring :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. More lovely Stamplorations daisies... super card!
    Gorgeous watercolour effects!
    Chrissie, Guest Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooo pretty! I like the blue and pink combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and I love the colour combination, which works so well with the silver embossing! Thank you for sharing and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours - love this 'cooler' version of the Muse! So glad you joined us this week! Enjoy your new watercolours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so gorgeous card, Jenny! Love it! Have loads of fun with your new watercolors!! Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete