Monday 21 August 2017

Llama Love

Hi there! I was having a bit of a look through my 'unfinished' stash from oiur Bright craft retreat and came across these cute Llama and decided to make a card for the MFT Sketch and colour challenges.
I decided to use the MFT Peekaboo circle die for the sketch challenge and so I ended up making a shaker card, even though I find then challenging! The Llamas have been coloured with Copic Markers, the cactus were stamped on patterned paper, but then coloured with Zig CCRB markers and the coloured panel and background were sponged with Distress Inks.

I used Mft Llama Love stamp set and the sentiment is from CASual Friday Stamps.

I'm entering the following challenges:-


MFT Color Challenge


Simon Says -  Add a Sentiment
ETA: I found this funny pic today



2 comments:

  1. Fab shaker card, Jenny! The stamped versions and the photo versions both made me smile :) There's an alpaca farm just behind our house and we often go and have a look at them - from the safety of the other side of the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker card, love the llamas.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete