Tuesday 29 May 2018

Alcohol Ink Butterfly

Here is another butterfly card! I can't help myself:)

This time I stamped the butterfly on the background and framed the image with a die cut. I would have made a shaker, but I stupidly used the wrong ink and was concerned it would end up an inky mess, so I just covered the Yupo with Acetate, before I added the frame.

I can't remember which brand of stamp this is. I'll hopefully work it out and add it later.
I used a mix of Pinata and Tim Holtz AI Inks on Yupo. The sentiment die is from SSS.

I'm entering the following challenges:-

****** InsectsBugsBees and Butterflies ******



5 comments:

  1. I think your 'save' of using the acetate to protect the image and stop any potential smudging has worked wonderfully Jenny - a great card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super background using a lovely mix of colours. Thank you for joining our 'Insects' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card with lovely vivid colours and tones.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful background -I'm yet to try yupo but love the results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jenny! LOVE the colours you've used in the background. So pretty and they have created a bokeh effect. Great idea to add the acetate to protect the image! xx

    ReplyDelete