Thursday 16 August 2018

On the Move Congratutlations

It's half way through the month already, so I have another card to remind you about this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge.



I almost feel like I'm cheating with this card! I found this Penny Black Stickeroo in my stash, it was a gift from Jill Foster from years ago, when she was kind enough to do a collaboration with me! 

I was planning to do a stamped and sponged background, but then I found this paper in my stash and thought it was the perfect match. The sentiment is from Penny Black Snippets. 

So just to remind you, the theme is either Anything Goes or you can play along with the optional twist 'On the Move (transport)'. You must use a Penny Black stamp, Die or Stickeroo as your focal point. You can see more inspiration and enter your cards here. If you would like to be considered for a Guest Design gig, then enter GDT after your name. There is also a $20 prize from our sponsor, 1-2- 3 Stitch! The challenge closes on 31 August. Good Luck!


5 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous card, now how I always wanted a flash car like that to drive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Jenny - no matter how you constructed it! I have no PB stamps, something i will have to remedy, I think!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Stickeroo and your paper are the perfect match, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jenny ... love the image
    Hugs Sylvie xxx teamie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. And quick cards are always a bonus too! Love the image and the layering of papers, Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete