Monday 1 October 2018

Majestic Mountains

Hi there. I received some new Penny Black stamps last week week and couldn’t wait to play. These mountain stamps remind me of a Japanese painting.




I loved the stamps set so much that I couldn't stop at one card. I used a combination of Zig Markers and Distress Inks to colour and stamp the images . The mountains and geese and large tree are from Penny Black 'Season's Marvel' and the smaller trees are from PB 'Prancers'.The deer die is from Impression Obsession.
                                   
                                                 I'm entering the following challenges:-






















5 comments:

  1. These mountains do look Japanese and so do the cranes! Beautiful scene, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jenny - love the geese flying overhead, and the fact that you stamped them in a pale violet colour! I can understand why you wanted to use these stamps immediately!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous winter scenes Jenny! LOVE the new mountain stamps. Hmmm ... need to go shopping again. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stylish and elegant cards Jenny! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and winter scenes, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete