Monday 22 April 2019

Altenew Watercolours

So I did mention that I'm on an Altenew kick. This is my 3rd card for the Altenew April Challenge and guess what, I have another one made, which I might share tomorrow.




I really wanted to play with my new watercolours and I used a new (to me) substrate - Eraldo di Paolo Watercolour Canvas (which comes in a pad). I still prefer good quality watercolour paper, but like to try new things. I think it would be great for Mixed Media.

The beautiful stamp was given to us at the Altenew Workshop in Melbourne and is soon to be released.


3 comments:

  1. Pretty water colouring, great CAS design and loving that new line stamped pretty flower x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet and gentle background for that dramatic stamp Jenny - a wonderful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Jenny, love the gorgeous flowers too ;) Viv x

    ReplyDelete