Saturday 18 May 2019

Blue Iris

It's mid-month inspiration time for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and I used one of my favourite PB dies.




I used 3 stencils and some masking on  sponged Distress Oxide to create my own background. 
 The wonky rectangle die is from Stamplorations. The Iris die is from Penny Black 'Iris #51-005' and the sentiment is from Penny Black 'Banner Sentiments'. The iris was coloured with DO and I added some Pearl-ex for a bit of shimmer.


You still have until 14 days to play along, so head over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge  to see more inspiration and add your card to the gallery.

I'm also entering the following challenges:-

Theme: FEMININE




Theme: STITCHES




7 comments:

  1. Great color choices on this Jenny! So pretty with the hexagon and text stenciling on your background behind you simple stem! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny - love those colours together!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super background for the lovely PB Iris, I know there was a really old stamp to match the die but you don't mention that, just the die? I ask as it's only eligible for PB&M challenge if the focal element is stamped.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty - love the die cut, and the background is so pretty behind it - love the combination of stencilling and stamping.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny ~ This is such a pretty take on the prompt! I love all the different sized hexies and your color combo is fabulous! So glad you joined in the fun at CAS Stencil! Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background and love how the floral die finished off your card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love that background. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete