Wednesday 10 February 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches #406

 Hi there. It' time for another Sketch Challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  Julie is our host and she's  has created a fun sketch to inspire us.


I love the subtle difference of the oval being vertical on a Landscape card.  I chose a pretty scalloped die to frame some flower die-cuts and subtle patterned paper as a background.
Dies: Aurelie Scalloped Oval; Alexandra Renke Crocus 
Stamp: Altenew
Paper: Kaisercraft


I hope you'll pop on over to our blog to see the wonderful creations from our Design Team and be inspired to join us in the challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



10 comments:

  1. How stylish those crocuses look in black and white Jenny! I love your banner sentiment too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty scalloped edged oval and such a beautiful CAS card Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous use of the sketch Jenny - love the silhouette stamped directly on the paper and framed by the cut-out oval
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny those stylish blooms look great against the DSP. Clever use of negative space too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is very clever, well done. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the black and white silhouettes. They just make the whole card pop. Beautiful Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharp looking card! Love how your used the dsp as a background to show through the oval die-cut and along the outside edge. And thanks for the reminder to use my floral dies more often....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your used the dsp to show behind the die-cut opening and along the edge on this sharp looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your black , white and pop of color card, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the comparison of background and silhouette die cutting. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete