Saturday 20 February 2021

52 Christmas Card Throwdown

  Hi there! I'm back with another card for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. This week Lucinda, our host, has given us a fun theme ... 'Tags on Cards'!


I stencilled the tree background on to watercolour card and then die-cut the tag, adding the die-cut snow slope. Next I stamped, coloured and fussy-cut the critters. I stamped the sentiment in red and layered another red tag behind to add a bit more colour. To finish, I added twine a mounted on a card with an embossed panel. 


You can see more wonderful cards from our Guest and the rest of the Design Team at our blog
I hope you'll be inspired to join us this week!  

                                     Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                          


 


8 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny this is so sweet - love the texture and colours you have used in creating this fabulous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, lovely! That colour combo is so great. I have so many embossing folders but I rarely think to use them - I need regular reminders how gorgeous they look. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful winter scene and a fabulous tag/card Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful ... fabulous winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. quel amour Jenny, c'est trop mignon! biz

    ReplyDelete