Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge Jan '22

 Happy New Year!  It's time for the first HLS Watercolour Challenge of 2022. The theme is always 'ANYTHING GOES'.

I made a smooshed background with Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder. The flowers were coloured with Karin Markers and Nuvo Shimmer Powder.  
The dies and stamps are from various companies. I'm so sorry, I forgot to record the details when I made the card, so I'll have to go through my supplies to check. 


You can see more inspiration from the design team over at our HLS Challenge Blog It's always Anything Goes so we look forward to seeing all your watercolour creations in the gallery.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Jenny! This card is a beautiful way to welcome in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just spectacular! The contrast of the colors is something - I haven't tried this combo of colors, but I should - they stand out against each other so well, which still giving a sense of bright and vividness. Gorgeous!!
    A very happy new year to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card.
    Happy new year!
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is striking Jenny and I love it x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Jen! I love the black frame over the watercolour background and the wonderful selection of colours for you die cuts!! Love it! Stay safe! Happy 2022 to and you and the family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jenny! Love the turquoise background with the mix of orange/red flowers. Complementary colours are also so amazing together. xx

    ReplyDelete