Saturday 25 December 2021

Altenew Year in Review

 Hello there! And so ends another wonderful Christmas in Australia as other parts of the world are just beginning celebrations. I hope the day is/was magical for you all.


I made this card months ago for the April challenge, but forgot to post it, so here it is for the Altenew Year in Review challenge


I used a few different Altenew stamp sets, Altenew Inks and Zig Markers.


https://blog.altenew.com/are-you-up-for-the-challenge-a-year-in-review-challenge-2021/

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful flower, Jenny! I'm glad you got a chance to share it with us! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate and pretty card and yes a wonderful Christmas my end Jenny x Here's to a Healthy, Happy and Crafty 2022....Sending hugs x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jenny - Altenew make such wonderful floral stamps, and this is no exception, and you have showcased it wonderfully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring of this gorgeous flower and leaves, Jenny! So happy you had a chance to share. Happy New Year my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete