Wednesday 1 December 2021

You are the Sweetest

 Hey there. I  have a quick post to share a card inspired by the Pinkfresh Studio Challenge.


I stamped the images with inked up Delicata Gold Ink and coloured with Karin Markers and water. 
I was inspired by the theme which is all about 'WREATHS'. I have used the pinks from the colours. 
I chose to make my card CAS, so I used the gold frame instead of a full flower wreath.
Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio Blossoms & Berries


I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


4 comments:

  1. That gold ink looks stunning. I have not heard of it before, love that gold circle too. I see I have missed some more posts since my last visit, all are up to your usual high standard xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love this wreath, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicate and so very pretty Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been busy. I got an email about your latest posts and there were four! :) All beautiful cards Jenny! I especially love this one with the pretty pink flowers in the circle with the swish of watercolour under the sentiment. Fabulous card! xx

    ReplyDelete