Wednesday 1 December 2021

More Aussie Florals

 I recently purchased a stamp from Hero Arts, which I 'had to have' the moment I saw it! 


I stamped the image with Delicata Gold and then Coloured with Karin Markers, blended with Nuvo Glitter Gloss pen. There's lots of shimmer!  The die-cut was coloured with Altenew metallic paint. 
Stamp: Hero Arts Eucalyptus Bold Print

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-

Gold, Red, Green




Hand-stamped image


I have a second card inspired by the colours at MFT Color Challenge...

I made a smooshed background, stamped some stars and fussy-cut them. Next I stamped more stars on the card and then placed the fussy-cut stars and sequins randomly.
To finish I stamped the sentiment and embossed with Silver-Pearl.
Stamps: MFT Stamps LJD Stars Above

NB: I apologise for the poor quality of the photo, but a Thunderstorm just started and the light is very strange. 




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)













5 comments:

  1. Two beautifully stamped cards, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers and fun stars, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your first card and I bet it is stunning in real life. Your second card is a lovely CAS design and fab fussy cutting too! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the elegance the gold adds to your pretty card, Jenny! Thanks so much for adding this to our IB gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautifully colored/designed cards, love the gold on the first one, it adds so much! Thank you for sharing with us @IB!

    ReplyDelete