Saturday 4 December 2021

52 CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE #45 - DECEMBER 21

 Hi there Crafty Friends! Well Can you believe it's December and so it's the last 52CCT Challenge for 2021! I've so enjoyed making Christmas cards throughout the year and now I have lots of cards to send out!  

We are asking you to choose any prompt from from our challenges of 2021 and I have chosen Gill's sketch from last month.

I stamped the woodgrain pattern with Gold ink and embossed with Ranger Vintage Pearl. 
I made a smooshed background with Brushos and when dry, die-cut the Poinsettia. 
Next I stamped the leaves and sentiment. To finish, I constructed the card as per the sketch and added some gorgeous gold rhinestone for bling. 
Stamp: Kaisercraft Woodgrain Background; Hello Bluebird Joy & Peace
Die: Tim Holtz Sizzix Poinsettia






I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what our fabulous  Design Team have created with this sketch. Looking forward to seeing your cards in the gallery:)

Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Saturday 1st January 2022  -
that's 7.00pm EDT for those of you in the States. 

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-

Inspired by the colours





                                      Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            

9 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny this is stunning - love the background and the stunning poinsettias are perfect.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny... Amazing poinsettias. I am going to have to get my Brushos out! Your teammate also used Brushos for her twinkle lights. The color is so intense...love it!
    Thank you so much the for the invite to Guest Design with Christmas Card Throwdown... this is one of my favorite challenges. You keep me honest in keeping up with my Christmas stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful Christmas card you made! Thank you so much for your kind words about my granddaughter's card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is beautiful! I love the embossed background and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you've done the woodgrain and WOW to those glorious poinsettias....One stand out card jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful, and the thing that really captured my attention is the gold embossed wood grain. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, the brusho background made some lovely flowers! like your gold embossed background

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Jen. I loe the colur on the poinsettias! So special!! :)

    ReplyDelete