Saturday 28 May 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN TECHNIQUE MAY ‘22

  It's the last 52 CCT challenge for May and our host Tracy has given a great technique to try for the Technique Challenge. Triple Time Stamping was a new Technique for me and I did struggle to find the right stamps, but now I want to try it again:)

I followed the video tutorial, which is listed on the 52CCT blog using stamps from Papertrey Ink. I wish I'd made the matte panels smaller, but I hope I'll improve on this technique next time. 


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

                                         Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                              





2 comments:

  1. Love that you have used woodgrain paper between the layers, Jenny - this is a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'aime ton interprétation Jenny, elle est superbe, biz

    ReplyDelete