Saturday 14 May 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN COLOUR challenge may '22

 Hi Crafty Friends.  Tracy is our host for May at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.

The second challenge of the month is always a  colour challenge.  Tracy has chosen the following colours for us this month ...


I recently had a weekend of crafting with my friend Jenny Dix, who is on the Stamping Bella DT, so I got to play with all the SB stamps. I thought this one was perfect for this week's colour combo. 
The image was coloured with Prismacolor Pencils.
Stamp: Stamping Bella Teeney Tiny Townie wit a Fruitcake


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what our fabulous  Design Team and our talented Guest Designer, Chrissie, have created with this sketch. Looking forward to seeing your cards in the gallery:)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)





3 comments:

  1. oh Jenny, splendide coloriage et adorable création, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, Jenny! Beautifully (or should I say deliciously) colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and a perfect Christmas card Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete